“Week-end by the Sea ”
For Chinese Guests in France.
“ Theme : Experiment the glamorous land of luxury”
Founded by Duke of Morny under the reign of Emperor Napoleon III, Deauville is the “Monaco of the North”, hosting many super-rich industrialists and business people, as well as radio, television and cinema celebrities in the surrounding, glamourous historical Manors, 3 palace hotels, 2 casinos, international airport, 4 night-clubs, 3 gastronomy restaurants, 150 of the best horse breeding studs, a world-famous beach and woodway promenade, the venues of the impressionist school of painting of XIXth century, the boutique where Coco Chanel began to be famous, the breathtaking beaches and landscapes.
- Week-end in Normandy (2 hours from Paris by car or train), accommodation in luxury palace (Normandy or Royal in Deauville, or Ferme de Saint-Simeon or Manoirs de Tourgeville). Transport, transfert in limousines.
- Choice of activities (according to the calendar) :
- Polo contests (as guest or as participant including polo lessons). Social parties in the Club House. The oldest polo club in France.
- Arqana Horses Sales at the Elie de Brignac building, with international top-buyers and the best yearlings and horses of the world. A unique atmosphere.
- Private visit of prestigious private Horse Haras or Studs (Normandy host the word’s best owners and trainers such of the families Aga Khan, Al Thani, Rothschild, Wertheimer, Head, etc).
- An afternoon at the Touques or Clairefontaine Deauville hippodromes, visit of the stables, money betting on the races, Deauville race meeting (30th July-31st August 2016).
- Horse riding on the Deauville beach (managed by a teacher leading the group, possible for beginners).
- Visit of a cidrery (producing cider and calvados) near Deauville, such as Pere Magloire or Busnel.
- Visit of stunning Champ de Bataille castel, a model of classical art of living.
- Sailing boat from Deauville harbor, half a day at sea for fisching and site seing.
- Shopping (Hermes, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Printemps)
- Golf : private cursus with the local professional on the New Golf Club Deauville
- Visit of the Impressionist residences of the XIXth century (Claude Monet, Edouard Manet, Fernand Léger, Albert Marquet, Eugene Boudin) having lived and worked locally.
- Meeting with the Lord Mayor of Deauville, and business meetings with regional economic and culture leaders.
- Gastronomic dinner parties (Fouquet’s Barriere, Maximins, Ciro’s) lunch in the best bristros (Petit Beaumont, Petit Normand, Central) and private dinner in Villa Cartier Deauville.
- Dinner in the private Manor of a high-life resident of Deauville
- VIP guest of the American Film Festival of Deauville (2nd-11th September 2016)
- VIP guest of the Russian Film Festival of Honfleur (22-27 November 2016)
- Care Ball in Deauville (27th August 2016), evening dress, tombola, dance
- A group of 5 to 50 Chinese guests is possible.
- Date : Summer & Fall time from July 1st > November 30 th 2016
- Logistics : all included (tables, food, drinks, service, transportation, tickets, photo report, video report)